Do you often find yourself saying, "I can't do this anymore," "I can't bear it anymore," "This is too hard for me," or "I'll never be able to do it"? It’s easy to feel overwhelmed, but remember this: you are one of the most developed life forms on Earth. Don't let doubt hold you back. The word "never" is limiting and discouraging, but in reality, there is plenty of time for you to fulfill your dreams and goals. Just believe that it's possible, and start working toward it one small step at a time.

Success isn't instant, but as you begin to trust in yourself, you'll notice that others around you start to believe in you too. So, stay strong, keep faith in your abilities, and take each step with confidence. You are capable of so much more than you think. I believe in you—so believe in yourself, and watch how far you can go.

Wishing you all the best on your journey.